First Children BCBAs offer ABA classroom design services to school districts throughout New Jersey. Our ABA classroom design includes the following techniques and best practices:
- 1:1 or dyad instruction when working on IEP goals
- Structured, visual and interactive circle time
- Centers approach (example: center 1: play skills; center 2: skill acquisition; center 3: fine motor activities)
- Classroom will have visual supports including text, pictures and schedules for students
- Each student will have an individualized reinforcement system and plan
- Each student will have individually customized goals based upon their areas of need identified through assessments and teacher/parent feedback
For more information on our specialized classroom design services, please contact Cindy Conley at 856-888-1097 Ext. 310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.