Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is a time tested and data based strategy for teaching children with Autism Spectrum Disorder or related diagnoses. Studies have shown that specific ABA techniques can help individuals with autism learn specific skills, such as how to communicate, develop relationships, play, care for themselves, learn in school, succeed at work, and participate fully and productively in family and community activities. ABA interventions for autism are not a “one size fits all” approach. Every aspect of ABA intervention is customized to each child’s skills, needs, interests, preferences, and family situation.
First Children’s Home Based ABA Therapy:
- Serves children from ages 18 months and older with Autism Spectrum Disorder or related diagnosis
- Delivered in the home by therapist trained and eligible for certification (Registered Behavior Technician)
- Suppervised by Board Certified Behavior Analysts
- We accept all forms of payment including private insurance and medicaid waivers through the New Jersey Children’s System of Care
- Interventions designed and supervised by a BCBA
- Detailed initial assessment of child’s skills
- A selection of treatment goals that are developed with the family
- Emphasis on skills that will enable the child to be independent and successful
- Regular meetings between family and program staff to plan, review progress, and make adjustments
- Parent training so family members can help support and utilize interventions
For more information on our Applied Behavior Analysis in New Jersey services, please call 908-654-2482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to schedule an appointment, please download the forms below and return them to email@example.com.