BCaBA Jobs NJ – Description and Requirements
The BCaBA conducts functional behavioral assessments, creates programs and behavior intervention plans, completes skills assessments, including ABLLS-R, VB-MAPP, and AFLS, trains and supervises home therapists, and provides parent training.
- Current BCaBA certification is required
- Bachelors Degree in Psychology, Special Education or related field
- Access to reliable transportation and the willingness to travel
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills
- The ability to work well with others and be an effective part of a treatment team
- 2+ years of experience working with children on autism spectrum disorders.
- Must be fingerprinted if hired.
First Children Services offers BCaBA Jobs in Atlantic County, Bergen County, Burlington County, Camden County, Cape May County, Cumberland County, Essex County, Gloucester County, Hudson County, Hunterdon County, Mercer County Middlesex County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, and Union County.