BCBA Jobs NJ – Description and Requirements
The BCBA conducts functional behavioral assessments, creates programs and behavior intervention plans, completes skills assessments, including ABLLS-R, VB-MAPP, and AFLS, trains and supervises school staff and/or home therapists, and provides parent training.
- Current BCBA certification is required
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Special Education or related field
- Access to reliable transportation and the willingness to travel
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills
- The ability to work well with others and be an effective part of a treatment team
- 2+ years of experience working with children with autism spectrum disorder
- Must be fingerprinted if hired
First Children Services offers BCBA Jobs in Atlantic County, Bergen County, Burlington County, Camden County, Cape May County, Cumberland County, Essex County, Gloucester County, Hudson County, Hunterdon County, Mercer County Middlesex County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, and Union County.