BCBA Jobs NJ – Description and Requirements
We are seeking full-time and per diem BCBAs and BCaBAs to join our team, comprised of dedicated, collaborative professionals committed to providing the very best services for every client we serve. To help each child thrive, we integrate a variety of proven, effective techniques along with family involvement to achieve optimum results. Our BCBAs/BCaBAs have access to a technology based curriculum and data tracking system.
No more manually entering data into excel!
No more creating every teaching program from scratch!
This enables our staff to spend less time doing “non-billable” services and more time with those we serve. At First Children Services, children and their families with the most extraordinary challenges are met with compassion, dedication and determination.
The BCBA conducts functional behavioral assessments, creates programs and behavior intervention plans, completes skills assessments, including ABLLS-R, VB-MAPP, and AFLS, trains and supervises school staff and/or home therapists, and provides parent training.
What we Offer:
- BCBAs have potential to earn $90,000+/comprehensive benefits for FT employees
- Sign on Bonus
- Paid Mileage
- ABA Career Development
- Continuing Education credit funding/certification maintenance
- The ability to dramatically improve the lives of children and their families
- Opportunity for career advancement and growth along with the company
BCBA Job Functions:
- Conduct functional behavioral assessments
- Create programs and behavior intervention plans
- Complete skill assessments, including ABLLS-R, VB-MAPP and AFLS
- Train and supervise school staff and/or home therapists
- Parent training
- Current BCBA certification is required
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Special Education or related field
- Access to reliable transportation and the willingness to travel
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills
- The ability to work well with others and be an effective part of a treatment team
- 2+ years of experience working with children with autism spectrum disorder
- Must be fingerprinted if hired
Newly Certified Behavior Analysts Welcome
First Children Services offers BCBA Jobs in Atlantic County, Bergen County, Burlington County, Camden County, Cape May County, Cumberland County, Essex County, Gloucester County, Hudson County, Hunterdon County, Mercer County Middlesex County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, and Union County.
First Children Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.