First Children’s Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) provide behavior consultation services to school districts throughout New Jersey. All First Children BCBAs are experienced working with public school districts and private schools in designing effective programs as well as working with administrators to implement programmatic changes throughout the district/school.
Behavior Consultation Services Include:
- Specialized Classroom Design (ABA, MD, LLD)
- Classroom Behavior Management
- School-Wide Behavior Management
- Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP)
- Social Skills Plans and Groups
- Data Collection Systems and Reporting
Techniques include, but are not limited to: modeling, direct instruction/therapy, observation, IOA (inter-observer agreement), procedural reliability data for teaching and behavior plan implementation.
For more information on our behavior consultation services, please contact Cindy Conley, Director of Behavioral Health Treatment Services,at 856-888-1097 ext. 310 or email email@example.com.