First Children Services is expanding, and we are looking for innovative and energetic clinicians to join our team.
We are currently recruiting for professionals in the behavioral health and education field throughout New Jersey! First Children Services is comprised of a dedicated team of professionals committed to providing the very best services day in and day out. We integrate a variety of effective techniques along with family involvement to achieve optimum results. At First Children Services, children and their families with the most extraordinary challenges are met with compassion, dedication and determination.
First Children Services employs the following professionals in our locations throughout the state:
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA)
- Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBA)
- Behavior Technicians
- Behavior Assistants
- Licensed therapists (LPC, LMFT, and LCSW)
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Translators/Language Support Specialists
- Certified Teachers (K-12)
- Teacher Assistants
- Wilson Reading Instructors
First Children Services offers:
- Career Development
- Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Full and Part Time Opportunities
For questions regarding career opportunities with First Children Services, please contact Troi Riley, Recruiter at (856) 888-1097 Ext. 306 or firstname.lastname@example.org.