The Transitions Program is an educational program for students with school refusal due to anxiety challenges. Our Central Jersey school refusal Transitions Program serves students in grades 5-12.
East Windsor Transitions Program Facts:
- The Transitions Program is an alternative educational program for students with anxiety and school refusal.
- Approved clinic and agency by the New Jersey Department of Education.
- Program hours: 8:45 am-2:45 pm.
- Teachers are certified by the New Jersey Department of Education.
- Our Curriculum follows the NJ Student Learning Standards.
- Counseling is provided in individual and group settings by a school social worker.
- Our counseling has an emphasis on Mindfulness to help the students cope with anxiety.
- Transportation is provided by the sending school district or parent.
- Related services including speech and occupational therapy are available on an individual basis.
- We offer a summer extended school year program.
East Windsor, NJ 08520
Contact the Transitions Program:
Phone: (856) 888-1097 Ext. 315
First Children Services also offers several home instruction programs for students who are not able to attend the Transitions Program.