Licensed Therapist Jobs NJ – Description and Requirements
First Children Services hires licensed therapists (LAC/LPC, LMFTA/LMFT, and LSW/LCSW) to provide outpatient and/or home-based counseling to children and families in need of intervention. We are particularly interested in candidates that have experience working with children with developmental disabilities including autism spectrum disorder. Our services are designed to be strength-based and solution-focused. Experience utilizing positive behavior supports is a plus.
- Minimum of Master’s degree in a related field
- Current valid New Jersey clinical license (LAC/LPC, LMFTA/LMFT, and LSW/LCSW)
- Valid NJ driver’s license and ability to travel to clients’ homes
- One plus year of experience working with youth with mental health and behavioral challenges
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Must be fingerprinted if hired
First Children Services employs licensed therapists in Atlantic County, Bergen County, Burlington County, Camden County, Cape May County, Gloucester County, Mercer County, and Union County.