The Transitions Program is an educational program for students with school refusal due to anxiety challenges. Our South Jersey school refusal Transitions Program serves students in grades 5-12.
Cherry Hill Transitions Program Facts:
- The Transitions Program is an educational program for children with anxiety and school refusal.
- We are a New Jersey Department of Education approved clinic and agency.
- Program hours are 8:45 am-2:45 pm.
- The Transitions Program employs only New Jersey Department of Education certified teachers.
- Our Curriculum follows the NJ Student Learning Standards.
- Counseling is provided in an individual and group setting by a licensed social worker.
- Our counseling has an emphasis on Mindfulness to help the students cope with anxiety.
- Transportation is the responsibility of the sending district or parent.
- Related services are available on an individual basis.
- We offer an extended school year program.
1256 Marlkress Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Contact the Transitions Program:
Phone: (856) 888-1097 Ext. 315
First Children Services also offers several home instruction programs for students who are not able to attend the Transitions Program.