Teacher Jobs NJ-Description and Requirements
First Children Services hires New Jersey certified teachers for the First Children School in Fanwood, the Transitions and Balance Programs in Cherry Hill and Mercer County, before and after care programs in Mount Holly, Pine Hill, and Paulsboro, and home instruction throughout New Jersey.
Special Education Teacher-Transitions Program (Cherry Hill and East Windsor)
Great opportunity to make a difference! Teachers needed for a small program (servicing students in grades 3-12) in Cherry Hill and East Windsor.
- Must hold NJ Standard Certificate: Teacher of the Handicapped
- Experience teaching at the high School, middle school, or elementary school level
Homebound Instructors-Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, and Mercer Counties
First Children Services employs high school and middle school teachers needed for home instruction for school districts.
- Must hold appropriate STANDARD NJ CERTIFICATION in appropriate content area
- AP certification needed for advanced placement courses
- Will need to get appropriate fingerprinting if hired
For more information, please contact Susan Goldman at email@example.com.